Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Post

Well this is my first post on this blog thingy. I decided to create this out of pure boredom. I've been thinking about it for a little while and finally got off my ass and did it. I've followed other blogs and it looked easy so I thought I would give it a try. In the comming days, weeks, months, I'm sure I'll be posting more of my thoughts, pictures, and videos to share with ya'll. I do have to give props to the poster known as Saddawg over on www.sixpackspeak.yuku.com. Although he doesn't know me, I've followed his blog since he created it. It inspired me to come out of my usual lurking nature and finally post something. If you have any photos or anything cool about MSU or just goofing off you want to send me, I'll look them over and maybe I'll even put them up. Enough for now. I'm off to find some stuff to put up on this thing to get it started. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment